Went there yesterday to purchase my partner a car, we opt for bmw 1 series. We then spoke to the dealer who showed us around the car. We noticed few thing wrong with the car, and mentioned it to the man. He told us he will get them replaced before we collect the car.
We decided to go for the deal, and deposited £1000. When we got there to collect the car, none of the things we pointed out to the salesman were amended. When we asked why the issues were not corrected, we were told that the car was sold as seen.
We demanded for our deposit, and they told us they can’t refund the deposit. We are taking them to court to get this resolved. For your own sanity, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS UNTRUTHFUL DIRTY DEALER.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Shervin Salek, Georgia Nash :Vintage Booties is a trash as it sells the cheapest quality of shoes!!Stop delivering such crummy shoes to customers Vintage Booties!!! You all are big bastards..."
- "Please DO NOT buy anything from this deceitful company. They also have art dealers on the cruise ships who will force their way to charm you into buying their worthless..."
- "I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE..."